Wondering what to expect?
At Cross you’ll find a friendly, welcoming and energetic atmosphere.
Our hope is that each time you walk through our doors, you will discover more about God, grow in your faith, and live in God’s love no matter where you are in the world. Our staff and volunteers are here to help you in all three of these areas.
When is Worship on Sunday?
9:00am Blended Worship
10:15am Christian Growth (Adult Bible Study, Youth Group & Sunday School)
What should I expect when I visit?
- Come on in and you will typically be greeted at the door with a friendly handshake by a greeter or a staff member or both
- Hand sanitizer is always available at every entrance as well as at the welcome center and hospitality areas. While masks aren’t required, you are free to wear one if you like (we just want you to be comfortable at worship).
- Coffee, refreshments, and restrooms and nursery care are available to make you feel at home.
- A relaxed, no pressure, friendly atmosphere
- Casual dress – (even the pastor)!
What’s a typical service like?
- Challenging, but easily understood messages that help apply Biblical principles to real life.
- Live band with contemporary music and traditional hymns and music that you grew up every Sunday.
- Frequent use of media/video to aid in pieces of the service
- Communion is offered on the 2nd and 4th Sundays.