(What we’re all about)
Helping people discover more about God, grow into a family of faith, and live out Christ’s love in the world.
(These are the things that we care about most)
1. Enriching Worship and Authentic Prayer – We desire to acknowledge God’s supreme value and worth in our personal lives and in the corporate worship of our church. Worship is a means by which: God is glorified upwardly, people grow inwardly, and the kingdom of God expands outwardly. (Romans 12:1-2 & Matthew 7:7-11)
2. Foundational Doctrine/ Relevant Biblical Preaching – We communicate God’s Word with depth and explain its application to our lives. (2 Timothy 3:16)
3. Flourishing Families – We minister to and strengthen families so they become Christ-centered. (2 Timothy 1:5)
4. Outreaching Community and In-reaching Fellowship – We strive to build community (reach in – Acts 2:44-46) for the purpose of impacting our community (reach out – Ephesians 4:11-13).
5. Relational Evangelism – People matter to God, and so they matter to us. We build relationships with, and communicate God’s love and message to all people without compromise. (Luke 19:10)
6. Excellence and Creativity – We give our best to God in all aspects of our ministry because He is worthy of it. (Col. 3:23-24)
7. Passionate Discipleship and Spiritual Growth – Faith is a process, and so we strive to help people grow spiritually closer to God. (Matthew 28:19)
8. Kingdom Oriented Ministry – Having been invited into the mission of God to restore and redeem His fallen world, we invest in ministries that further God’s Kingdom on earth. (i.e. planting churches, beginning a Christian Day School, Christian Child Care Center, global mission projects, etc.) (Matthew 13:31-33)
9. Humor, Fun and Abundant Life – Jesus said, “I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.” (John 10:10). We are looking forward to the eternal joys of paradise, even as we strive to live in that joy today.